Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Absorbent and Yellow and Porous is He!

Another SpongeBob cake! This is the second one I've made that was shaped like him. I forgot that last time I used a bigger cake board. So as I was decorating this one, I realized that I was going to run out of space. lol His arms and legs are a little smaller than I planned. Oops! Also, the first set of eyes I put on him made him look really creepy. He looked like a knock off version of SpongeBob. So I put a bigger set on him and he looked WAY better. No creepy SpongeBob here!

Even though there were a few boo-boos, he still turned out cute!

3 comments:

  1. seriously so good! I have watched your skill get better and better! you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My daughter now wants me to make this cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cake is awesome! he looks so squisy

    ReplyDelete