Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Birds and the Leaves

I sit right next to Customer Service at work. First of all, that is one of the toughest jobs and it gets hardly any recognition. I couldn't deal with unhappy customers. I give them a lot of props for all that they do.

Anyways, since I sit right next to that department, they get to see a lot of my cake creations. One of the reps is pregnant, so they asked if I would make cupcakes for the baby shower. They found out from her husband that the baby's room has trees and birds on the walls and the colors are yellow, purple and grey. So I made cupcakes in purple and yellow baking cups with grey frosting. Then I made purple birds and branches with yellow leaves toppers. I think I pretty much covered the baby's room theme. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment