Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Curious Little Monster

My customers are mostly repeat ones. I've made a few baby shower cakes that turned into future 1st and 2nd birthday cakes. It's pretty awesome. This is one of those cakes. I will forever remember doing the baby shower cake for this lady, because I delivered it on my birthday and the cake was huge. The baby shower was at a park, but I had to deliver it to her apartment because I had birthday plans. I didn't know the party was moving to a park though. The apartment didn't look like it was set up for a party, but I set up the cake anyways. After I found out, I just keep thinking "I have no idea how they're going to get this huge cake from the apartment to a park." haha I guess they pulled it off though!

Anyways, so now two years later I made her daughter's 2nd birthday cake. The party was Elmo themed. Surprisingly, I haven't done much Sesame Street cakes. The candles in Elmo's hands are real.

1 comment: