Thursday, November 19, 2009

Commemorating the Wedding Day

My sister is getting married next week. Yay! The HR department (where she works) threw her a shower this week and they asked me to make the cake. I was going to do a little wedding cake, but since it was for my sister, they wanted me to make it more personal. You'd think I'd be able to come up with an idea quickly since it's for my sister, but I couldn't think of anything for a long time! And then, it came to me...

My sister loves going to Cirque du Soleil. Every time she goes, she has to get a "commemorative cup" and then she has to show it off. So a commemorative cup wedding cake seemed like the perfect theme!

Here's the front. The back says "Official Collector's Cup."


The top:


Matching cupcakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment