Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Goofy... Garsh!

One of the recruiters at work asked if I could make a Goofy cake for her niece. Goofy is her favorite. Goofy is awesome, I didn't think he was anyone's favorite though. But after posting on Twitter that I was making a Goofy cake, I found out tons of people love him. Who knew?

Wilton has a Goofy-shaped cake pan, but since it's discontinued it sells for big bucks on eBay. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and the shape of the pan wasn't complicated, so I just made the outline myself. Woot!

2 comments:

  1. hee hee, I love goofy! You did a great job Angie, as usual! You seem to stay really busy with all these cakes...I see a bakery in your future!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot his EAR! And your outlines can be a bit better, but all in all it's ok...

    ReplyDelete